Friday, February 21, 2014

Fitzwilliam Darcy, betty boop games or better known as Mr. Darcy is the main character guy in her n


This post is a line from my post earlier. Now that I think trnyata msh byk fictional character that I admire, it is perhaps even countless since I can not remember betty boop games all of them. Well, immediately wrote, here they are:
Because I love Greek mythology, particularly about the legend of the god goddess, I'm going to enter one of my favorites, Achilles. Achilles is a major character in Greek mythology the Trojan War legend. Achilles is a demigod. His mother was a Greek goddess and her father is a king. Why I like this character? Because even though he is referred to as the greatest warrior and always win the war, he is a romantic person, for those not familiar with this character can instantly watch the movie Troy, starring Brad Pitt.
Landon Carter is the main character in one of the guy who succeeded me mewek novel, A Walk to Remember by Nicholas Sparks. At the beginning of the novel, Landon is an antagonist, but he slowly changed for the better after knowing the main character, Jamie Sullivan. Even at the end he really loves Jamie.
"Jamie saved my life. She taught betty boop games me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can not see it, but I can feel it. "- Landon Carter" - Nicholas Sparks
Erik or also be called The Phantom is the main character in the novel The Phantom of the Opera Gaston Leroux her. Erik is a mysterious figure who lives in the opera house. Although he is an antagonist in the story, he also was a protagonist. He loved Christine Daae but in the wrong way. He can do anything even kill to get what he wants. betty boop games But despite that, I love this character because of his past that made like this. He should always wear a mask to hide the ugly face, so that he almost never feel the love. So, when she finds someone betty boop games she really dear, she will love him wholeheartedly.
Fitzwilliam Darcy, betty boop games or better known as Mr. Darcy is the main character guy in her novel Pride and Prejudice Jane Austen. He is described as someone who is wealthy and arrogant. But behind his arrogancy, Mr. Darcy is someone who is smart and though several times managed to make Elizabeth Bennet upset, he really loves her.
"I have faults enough, but they are not, I hope, of understanding. My temper I dare not vouch for. It is, I believe, too little yielding-certainly too little for the convenience of the world. I can not forget the follies and vices of other so soon as I ought, nor their offenses against myself. My feelings are not puffed about with every attempt to move them. My temper would perhaps be called resentful. My good opinion once lost, is lost forever. "
Beauty and the Beast is my most favorite among the other fairytale fairytales, such as Cinderella, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, and many more. Beast is a fictional character in the animated Disney Beauty and the Beast. Beast is described as a monstrous figure. This is caused because when a person becomes the prince he is evil and arrogant that he was doomed to be ugly like a monster. betty boop games However, when he knows Belle, she turns into a good one and the tale was ended with a happy ending ^ _ ^
Belle: If you had not * Frightened * me, I would not have run away!
Labels: a walk to remember, achilles, beast, beauty and the beast, disney, erik the phantom, fairytale, jane austen, landon carter, mr. darcy, nicholas sparks, Pride and Prejudice, The Phantom of the Opera, Troy
I was someone who warned clumsy, moody (even so). I can be very energetic and excited but, in an instant I wrote coud also turn out to be someone who is very quiet. I like jokes but I do not like the joke roomates can hurt people. well, let's say, I really do not like to hurt someone and I also do not like vengeance. If I'm angry at someone, who I just prlukan time and then I will definitely forgive betty boop games and forget. and last, I am very happy to be friends with people who have similar hobbies, betty boop games ideals and outlook on life or something like me ... but, it does not mean I'm going to cover yourself with something different .... because I really appreciate the difference ^ _ ^ ... View my complete profile
2012 (5) January (3) February betty boop games (1) April (1) 2013 (4) September (3) My Idols My Fiction Fiction Idols Part 2 10 Songs Super Romance Version Wanti November (1)
My first blog


No comments:

Post a Comment