Monday, April 28, 2014

Anonymous July 22, 2011 21:45


Flash and Burák get involved in international espionage conspiracy taking place behind the scenes races in Tokyo, France, Italy and London. Spies and criminals mistakenly believe that Burák is a secret agent ... Finally, some pixarovská reviews, which may not be entirely superlative and boring ... Cars 2 are masterfully is the worst Pixar feature film! There is almost no connection to the first film - Cardan lhota and its inhabitants are almost absent in it. At first it seems that the film be in the spirit tributes to old bondovkám, but it is not. There it has almost no incentive for us sympathize with the characters somehow. Flash is actually a minor character and the main protagonist is Burák whose cretinism is also quite unsympathetic. Whenever you start talking about friendship, betrayal, responsibility, and the like, it turns on completely deaf ears. Cars 2 are more like some manic episodes naruto shippuuden 231 of "Cars naruto shippuuden 231 Toons" glued together into one movie. All the races and chases are fine, but somewhat depressing naruto shippuuden 231 time - a bit like a Michael Bay blow over and decides to shoot a crazy action comedy. Still, it's naruto shippuuden 231 fun to watch them, because artists have given the film a tremendous amount of work into it nabušili TONS of small hidden jokes that are sometimes very funny, naruto shippuuden 231 sometimes less, but it is fun to look - for all I point to the example of the Pope (which is auto traveling in papamobile!) or the statue of the Italian Cathedral (old cars with wings). Repeatedly I was at the screening said that I wanted to be able to interactively explore the scene to the smallest detail. Unfortunately for me, lots of jokes apparently requires you to confess in cars - then you probably appreciate how funny is that the British Queen is a car model X, the grandson of the auto model Y and ordinary naruto shippuuden 231 Trabants The criminal underlings are or what it is ... PS: The voice acting is what may be the best, but the original is still not a Michael Caine or Owen Wilson in him hear. In addition, the film is really a large amount of time untranslatable cues, such as when the feast at the congress battered old car consists naruto shippuuden 231 entirely naruto shippuuden 231 of lemons, haha ...
Anonymous July 22, 2011 21:45
If I was the translator on the forums with lemon bch viewer prepared. Maybe some character instead of something insignificant said - "Zajínalo me, why do we say ham ol 'car, but lemon?" And it is there :-) Haha Delete Reply
A comment should be removed as author, author commentary and the Internet Pohl? Reply Delete
to July 22, 2011 21:45> I love these translators who "instead of something insignificant" classified their own creative outlet fabrications. I've seen a few movies in the original, and there they talk quite something completely different than in the Czech dubbing, so much so that it is actually another film! Reply Delete
I just got back from the game ... the theater where I went to Cars 2 and his son - it was his first visit to the cinema ... :-) First admission discouraged me from it that ever again, I understand naruto shippuuden 231 that trying to make, but 288 CZK for the two of us is for me just sum far beyond the acceptable and totally inadequate almost any movie ... But to the point ... after all the reviews I went to A2 with fear that I will not entertain a contrary was true ... Number two, I received a much better and more fun than one and the story made sense to me and talked to me, including the final narrative twist that was logical and sufficiently "canned" in the storyline and yet unexpected for me. I recognize, naruto shippuuden 231 however, that the crucial requirement is to confess in cars and have cars as a hobby, because otherwise, one escapes and 80% wittiness movie. But i was talking to my 3 year old son and considering how commented, apparently completely understood exactly what the storyline is. I just had a significant naruto shippuuden 231 moral problem to explain why the "evil" those proponents of gasoline and "good" proponents of alternative fuels, though personally I see it, on the contrary ... :-) And the worst Pixarovka? Neither skid. The A2 will look much better again than the A1, just to shutout the bambiliony allusions and jokes and great graphics or A1 for me not offended Pixarovkou Tou ... is clearly Up! That bored me so endless and deadly, that I had nedokoukal again and again, despite all efforts neither, instead I went to cook dinner ... a mixture of boredom and pissed at the idiocy of actors (or writers) let me just put it in the end ... Reply Delete
We came back from the cinema naruto shippuuden 231 yesterday. Nevertheless, I still think it's a lot worse than one film. This moralizing naruto shippuuden 231 about how one has to take what friends are ... chjo. But it is very nicely done. I for children but too long, our 3 year old child and a piece of it at the end asked when would be the end. Burák not be the main character. HOWEVER!! As regards short film Toy Story trip to Hawaii, and it's awesome! Ken with a camera: click, click! We were rolling with laughter :-) Delete Reply
I also graduated from the film, no I am quite got that in the children's naruto shippuuden 231 film so frequently shoots, cars are crumbling to pieces, and all is in it quite a chunk of

No comments:

Post a Comment