Wednesday, November 26, 2014

During marathon continue to try continue to look at the DWA work also in 2013. Once again it is I


During marathon continue to try continue to look at the DWA work also in 2013. Once again it is I'm sorry long. Mainly will be impressions noddy games of "2". This is also It is DWA seems work. 1 also "2" is also probably the repetition of the same motif in some aspects. Especially those of "2", I think that was greater that overlaps with the "long Gutsu Yes cats". Later about why. Work part that if another story of DWA does not look too much (laughs). Since especially good work I think not you there. Are you sure you want let me first say. Not cute essential panda! I had thought. I I love panda, but did not go out hand because so much panda is not cute. But "2" to see the port at the time of the baby in the "......... cut! (* д *) vvvv" and Kyun death. Korokkoro of Moffumofu. It 'was fairly zapped noddy games damn. But tail of panda's not a black! First game was like watching a kung fu movie of yesteryear Jackie noddy games Chan. Toka training scene your teacher is using chopsticks Toka place not a glance at all strength likely, I have similar to (though probably on purpose). I is not interested in kung fu as a martial arts, but I like are you looking at the movement. Very beautiful and seems to like dancing. By the way, Jackie Chan also has appeared in the voice. Majestic and beautiful noddy games of ancient China landscape was also great. Indeed it 's not "Nanchatte China", is the impression that those interviewed properly have been utilized to fullness. noddy games Also looks great intro using 剪画 and (cutout of China tradition) the shadow. It is Toka China at that time it has been published did not say and what is "It's a cultural invasion", but if Kuyashikere is that should Kudasare luck China, last in the original. In the original, not a copy. (I say two degrees Seriously, though) below, there is also a spoiler of DWA "long Gutsu Yes cats" Please note. "the length Gutsu Yes cats" and "Shrek 3", I want to raise a second chance to people who make a mistake life by dabbling in crime, was stating. The latter was not organized as a plot Unfortunately, the former last eventually to the Humpty is a villain got a chance many times will die. When the adult sees, either in life of Humpty say that there is room for sympathy, if you have been in the works such that it can snuggle up in feeling, was once bittersweet end the way but I'm happy end. "Kung Fu Panda 2", was the story of this "long Gutsu Yes cats," one meaning similar shape. Clearly at work now, yet even twice, noddy games we have to say the "beginning of the story and was not happy. noddy games But it does not matter it is the same or live from now. Do you want to be if thou". This would be the theme of the work. First work is joseki noddy games street of yesteryear kung fu movie, is a story that Poe was weak hero becomes gradually stronger. In his second and reached the frontiers of "peace of mind" in the climax. But this is in pretty simplistic drawn towards, first game of the anguish of Shifu Roshi It was the way of growth, such as I think whether what was the. The called break-through, as in retrospect is topped Nari shell Nari the wall but is it disappointing noddy games enough to think "that bitterness'm what was" and while you are struggling is a very tough is for himself . The agony is not too drawn case of Poe, had been incorporated draw better of first work of Shifu Roshi. Once it is possible to obtain thrust from Shifu Roshi and "in its youth", it had me speak for feeling that you want plunged audience. noddy games (I like this place is DWA is really good. Wink of whether that glue tsukkomi "I'm doing it knew" is.) Also, as Poe great your teacher and brother disciple, as had been blessed with a loving parent also, because the breakthrough is a battle with myself, himself is when you fight. ("When noddy games it was found a problem in his or her instead noddy games of you, got the peace of mind" Shifu Roshi also says.) Is not a Poe had embodies such as loneliness and bitterness of the fight, I think and say that it either noddy games in his second that it was more of Shen. At the same time the Shen Tairō cannon (firepower = fire) in the climax, Poe parry scene who are on the water, when water represents a management of the five elements of saithe the fire (water 剋火), "water" is Fangyuan Accept all in accordance noddy games with vessel of, and sometime not cleanse even themselves by and flows (not cling to the past), will there also a symbol that. To the "peace of mind" tricks of training to get, even Shifu Roshi also Poe also from where it had been using the "drop of water", it can ask. In addition to the symbol of fire and water, Po and Shen are drawn as contrasting presence. Was overlap and have seen the Shen and Humpty of "long Gutsu Yes cats". That the so to speak was deserved, you are to blame around without thinking that he was bad. So does not solve anything. (By the way, even in the short animation that came with a bonus, there is a "You do not think only their own thing. So the way I do not go anywhere and to come back to the same place," said Ugu~ei guru is admonish scene. "Kung Fu Panda "series this is I'm noddy games theme of.) Shen tries Hikizurikomo on the same playing field with their to say many times to Poe and" You have not been loved by parents, "but does not succeed. Although I knew that was a foundling, in response to the love of pin dad to herself grew up Poe strong. (Know baby Poe's love radish, and purchase was radish is I think it 's that decided to rice of all Poe, but "that the eagle of soup do not use a radish," "and the eagle of life , out of soup I love the scene that was sweet. "Although James Hong, who Rassharu addressed the voice of the pin-san" He was telling me that there is also a Chinese father is also a Jewish mother ", exactly is such a feeling. overprotective a or that you are loved children say not hidden anywhere ... even ski v scene of "This is cute because I thought I might eagle is keep with" "ramen ...") Notenki a generous noddy games personality of Poe Although there will be also burned noddy games the village of his fellow, perpetrator who made what caused it to become a parent and Ikiwakare of fruit even know that it Shen, Po does not hate Shen. Shen hatred was the driving force is the "Why", will not be able to understand the port. I would have wanted noddy games to be recognized to be loved by parents, it is convinced that there is not beat Shen that holed up in his hatred, but says "30 years ago", and even if many years (what age Do you know do I) it was not able to eventually also where to go. In adult child villain is like a Shen also those of 1, his hatred of the subject was Shifu Roshi. The called master and pupil relationship in the pseudo-parent and child, still hate Shifu that he was also forced to row without me admit my (teacher / parent), it was not able to be free from the hatred. In Identity Crisis --- theme "yourself Who or" "I who thought them to be his to this or is actually not it was different" --- come out even better in DWA, "Kung Fu Panda 2" also I will say so to speak story of identity noddy games crisis. But although the hero of Poe little noddy games trouble to, you can grow unceremoniously overcome it. Just yourself hard when it insurmountable, is more of Shen is a character that has been arranged as an anti-thesis that, I will be and empathy adult is watching. In I wanted to raise a second chance to also captain of the wolf also Shen. Wolf captain is not a guy say to him Nari with fellow think or. Last of the "refuse noddy games (No!)" But it is was Kakkoyoka~tsu. Villain of Disney's work I feel it is often a really bad feeling if there is objectionable is that there is reality is, but the villain of DWA performs is bad but imagine what he / she has become why so many by gone, I love a place where you do not hate simplistic. So dead would do and it is sad, but ... it's not good to not die, and. In the master 5 likes mantis you. "I married to a cute girl, I wanted to be eaten whole bunch" (voice Seth Logan) "I'm not that it's troubled by the father. Kana because I Chima~tsu been eaten by mother" Nde this real Nde only here me Suka (laughs). I Shifu Roshi was also Kakkoyoka~tsu coming to Kase in climax. I, seems like a strong character to cute small body (... Toka Penguins). Shifu Roshi Although I thought would do a what animal, it is so'm red pandas. I do not look .... "For noddy games example, this half-hearted it is only half a year after it if it was? From time by" to Shen you say, "this year to peacock year!" Was also laughing and Tsukko no wolf captain. After, also in Shen return Poe is not heard it too far and to have said the note verbale of battle from the top of the roof wearing braces as "e ーーー!? (What !?)". And the'll have to wait until Poe has finished talking, but also. I polite. Strategically in tension to the scene you please put the laughter noddy games in. Later, I wrote the DWA's den of cat lover, added. I think that it is also a den of love birds. It 's natural for cats is Sekusu~i is, Sekusu~i if this bird what is. By had seen pounding and I especially do is Nantes sexy captain of Penguins to see "Madagascar 2", was the sex appeal of the contents and the atmosphere noddy games in the case of Captain, this is a peacock. (Ah, no penguins cute, cute by !!!) Although it is peacock originally a beautiful bird, eyes a little noddy games Magamagashii feel, certainly you might say to villain. But it is really beautiful and elegant Toka use of feathers in the work. Kung Fu movie, but there is something to fight with a fan at the scene, or What a tribute that. I will look and also this time fondly. I because voice is also Gary Oldman, it is everything foul. Following digression. ... However, finishing look roughly the masterpiece of DWA work, when told repeatedly so again and again similar motif of talk, it will believe I wonder why I. Because animation for children in poetic justice, after all, but villain I will die, as in the Shen and Humpty, once what their own people who had holed up in hatred and hurt to stupidity because, to give a second chance I want to give to save Te, I feel a message to subsoil that. Movie, and would be beyond noddy games the universe it would be even if set to "Once upon a time", because will that reflects the social conditions of the times and Country, feeling that we need this kind of work would there be to authors . Although "villain at will thin" wrote, is the exception "Madagascar" series. Enough to see if you look at the other DWA work, it is still "Madagascar" series you like best. Character is was also a most crazy style, what say that this also seems to United States (laughs). Penguins and Julian, such as remote, noddy games character that something clearly is broken Bukkake is, the other DWA work as long as you see the work that has been published in Japan does not seem to appear. Still (why?) So much is because I'm attractive, it is horrible. Sakuchu, I think as only "Madagascar" series also comes out word that the bang bang's so much of it is crazy psychotic. Although it is Nakinishimoarazu also part of hide the other works and clear distinction, character (even villain) noddy games anyone die never, in the place where is surprisingly story in the dry with cynical eyes despite being told, such as someone where one person noddy games that made up the works on top of the big success that does not mean that the hero "this not something a supporting player in the world" and even refers Tage such style, exquisite all of highlight as movie in spite of the balance , and it is built well enough to see it if you look. "How to Train Your Dragon" is located a little to another position, but I'm going to watch the work of the DWA in the future.
Tag

No comments:

Post a Comment