Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Latest posts Good kompiss !!


Tjabba! Jah has been a good friend! I will mak sånna this post sometimes when jah email at mom with dad I can nt insert pictures! : (((But here she comes; Fellica! She grease Booyah! Become her friend Juhe! ...
Have you seen!?! I've got a new header! What do you think? If it is the first time you will see the old little longer neroch my presenmtationsruta! If you thought better of it last so comment about it !!! I want to know what you think is not what I think! Azza ...
What do you think of that I look at the barbie! For I looked pato donal at Barbie Fairytopia Mermaidia igåår ... I think .. But is Bibble cute! I wanted to show a video clip from YouTube where male with! check out! Surely email he just sooo söööt? I think of ...
I know that the title is kind as the 2 before but do sejj !!! And Pallet care sejj that sejj not spelled sejj without itself! pato donal Strap sejj xD! Though otherwise it could be say as well, but then sticks I Sajj! Hohohoho! Oo Still more Sajj / sejj ??? Nopp! Now for the ...
Hello! Which website do you enjoy most? moviestarplanet.se habbo.se moshimonsters.com panfu.se ggg.se spela.se spelo.se bloggplatsen.se youtube.com facebook.com
13
<<< pato donal 31 May 2011
Latest posts Good kompiss !! <'33 Fun short film you must see !! New screensaver! new header !!! what do you think .... noohoo! Disco! hååååhh! You must know! Music Tip OMG! Visiting! Pictures! Cola jar o I! Easter !!
Get a free blog on www.bloggplatsen.se

No comments:

Post a Comment