Thursday, December 5, 2013

0 comments

I'd rather read ležečki: Tadej Bučar
Top 10 Why I Signed ACTA Featured naruto shippuden episode 256 Advice groom and bride (1910) The day he was born Krleža hunt frogs (11) 001: Welcome to the Mint tea, a secret festival words of wisdom, you and I are one! Most books I read somewhere in the peace and quiet: Eva Kobe mint Top5 podcasts hidden philosophers Day / Day of hidden philosophers simultaneity Day / Day of simultaneousness
Comments naruto shippuden episode 256 Confession psychiatric patient 31 comments Abroad - Promised Land or the cruel reality 27 comments enormous problems of women living in grand style 23 comments Slovenia, my foreign country 20 comments Why I Signed ACTA 18 comments Happy 18 separate comments about the supposed objectivity 14 comments naruto shippuden episode 256 Why did not proud of Tina Maze? 14 comments Drive train me ... 12 comments TOP 5 kafetarij in the capital - the year then :) 10 comments
Author: Tadej Bučar, freelance creative, komunikologinja, songwriter, leader, creator of ideas. He is a co-founder of the collective TE-TO, inter alia, issues of good news for active community, No.5 fresh edition is here, and head of the creative community, which acts as a laboratory for creative industries - PUNKT. On Twitter you can find the @ tadejab.
The first attempt I started reading in four years with his father naruto shippuden episode 256 on the couch in his reading the newspaper. I crawled under his arm and two on my back and I quickly fell asleep. I guess from here today prefers reading books lying. From the books I often remains "only" a phrase or a mini detail, perhaps the memory of the language that I liked it or not. May remain naruto shippuden episode 256 "only" the idea of the story background of the author, the way the narrative.
I love words. I read all the time, I write all the time. The most difficult to read the text in the file. But I feel great when the dooolgem time I run into any word that I have composed a and I find brilliant. And I lists the paper. I love bukmarke that you are traveling (in addition to the magnets on the fridge) I take as a souvenir. I had an e-reader. In the beginning was quite splendid. Then I open it and it finally open this summer on the plane. Paper ftw!
Inspired by the name of Knjigobežnice (the idea was inspired takoalitako), a chapbook (the idea was inspired takoalitako), I read the marketing summed up in the 5P model. These are the categories in which to sort your books by the way reading: Pogoltanke, Delivery, Poličnice, Posojenke and Pozabljenke. Here is a selection on the recall:
These are the books that you hold in your hands and swallow. When you hold them in your hands, you stick to the thoughts and does not peel off until the final page. Precut nights or crisp baked red skin from the beach is an indicator for them.
Due to the ideas of the author, who represented the between TV programs and at one glimpse youth reality show, at the other children, who fought in a real war. The two are brought together in a fantastic gejmarsko narrative and social mirror, which to my understanding of the film does not even come up to the ankles. naruto shippuden episode 256
Belgrade's friend wrote formidable figure of Belgrade in the 90s. Many packs a lot of rock and roll and Crvena zvezda. And the last couple of pages with the list - do not tell you what. After the book was filmed as a movie with the same title. I've never watched.
Ah, Anthony ... detachment, nevrednotenje, self-observation ... On p. 31 says: "... observe all of you and around you, as precisely as possible, and to observe, as it is happening to someone else. "
Stand on a shelf and there simply must be. Nor do they grab the more they are there as a reminder of lessons. Look at their back plate tells us everything we gave each of them. Poličnice may also be such that they are not read until the end. Because they give us, we meet or we got bored before its end. During Poličnice can be considered as those who are already in faithfully waiting in line to read. It is not in a hurry, naruto shippuden episode 256 let us not.
As I will explain why today the power of programming the power of the media. That programming took over the role of the media. That programming knowledge is more important than knowledge of the English language. It is important to anyone, for what purpose and for whom he created a specific code and to the extent that technology alone konzumiraš, you moron. Because of this book, I joined the workshop and community programming for girls Rails Girls. Programmable still do not know how, but I am aware of his power.
Because teach the difference between the Community and the target group. naruto shippuden episode 256 Remarkable insight into the operating principles of the community and at the same time in our individual impulses when something simply belong, to feel part when some co-create. Elementariness naruto shippuden episode 256 each brand.
Books. Read. A friend says that in his later years lived in the English countryside, with sofa and fireplace and all the unread books until then sipped naruto shippuden episode 256 some delicious naruto shippuden episode 256 and browse through page by page ... I visited him regularly and we're going to do just that.
0 comments


No comments:

Post a Comment