Saturday, January 25, 2014

Going back to reality. Or to the top, to the imaginary ice age? I understand that it


Going back to reality. Or to the top, to the imaginary ice age? I understand that it's car semsar difficult for you after previous contribution, from which you have now lyric ... : D Oh, no, thank you for the positive feedback. Current weather in Bratislava: Finally rozsnežilo properly. It started a few days ago, and judging from what I saw today, snowfall has been gaining momentum. So what, to us at least one month late winter? Mainly it came and could be here and to refrain from any the longer period. car semsar I look forward to as a kid, but overdoing it up as boys in our class who substitutions during physical education lessons unleashed a snowball fight. A person would have thought car semsar that puberty has grown. How little we need only to child joy ... Get ready, coming ice age! <another boring stuff> how it started
In the afternoon I chose to walk because I could not miss such an opportunity was greeted with Mrs. winter. What if I wake up in the morning and snow anywhere? I love the crackle underfoot, but as I always gauged their means. Suddenly car semsar I found myself in a snowdrift where I waded like a Yeti. So be it. I managed it without injury, but my sneakers were not so lucky.
Load more ...
2012 (39) July (6) June (4) May (5) April (6) March (5) February car semsar (9) January (4) Little Kitty Part 2 A New Beginning Ice Age Top stories written by life itself 2011 (16) December (6) November (8) October (2)


No comments:

Post a Comment