Sunday, March 9, 2014

Archives July 2011 June 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 Novembe


we went up to his house and knocked. Their butler marvin opened. - Welcome, he said, I take your coat? - Shit, I said, do you have a butler? - Miss, I'll take your coat? - Oh sorry. I took the jacket off and gave it to him. Thanks I said. - Came said andreas and pulled me through the great hall. when we came into a large dining room sat his parents there. - Anna, it's miyazaki films my mom maria and my mom johnny. - Hey, I said nice to meet you. His mother stood up and came over and gave me a kiss on the cheek. - Welcome, she said. His father did the same. - As big and nice house you have told me. As a castle. - Thanks maria said. It is both johnny and andy's earnings. we have jo type stars in the house. The horses have given us a lot. - Mom bragging now not. - How you away into the little cottage down there? - All right. - Will not you stay down there now that you and Andy are together. You may jo move in together. said Johnny. or what do you andy? you can welling stay in there room? It is jo rumligt miyazaki films for both of you and you have jo bathroom and all. - It's cool. I said I understand unless andreas want to do with me at all times. I can be pretty miyazaki films hard in the crowd. - It's clear that you're moving miyazaki films in here said Maria. But now we change the topic of conversation. miyazaki films Have you ridden one before you came here? - Yes, I had a big horse a year before I came here. - Had? said maria - Yes he died. - Can one ask how he died did she say? - Mom, it might be a little sensitive. said andreas - It's cool. We started a class in New York. 160 jump-off. He was wrong on the last hurdle and pruned exactly at the barrier and broke both front legs. There was nothing to do more than put him on the spot. - God, how horrible! said Johnny. but then you jo an accomplished equestrian jumping 160? Why mochas you when shit to other people's horses? - I do not know. I have swelling not gotten over that one. I had the horse for 5 years Ossa försvan he just as quickly. - God, how awful said andreas and gave me a kiss on the forehead. After dinner followed andreas me me and slept in the cottage. 9 months later. It was April morning. The sun was shining there. Me and Andreas had moved up to a room in the big house. Andrew was away on a trip and did not come home the bow tomorrow. His parents were in spaninen and did not come home the bow of 3 months. I had started riding spirite and trained him myself now. Marvin entered. - Good Mogon he said. Did you sleep well? - Good morning marvin. Giant good. How about you? - Yes I have slept well. Breakfast is ready down there if you're hungry. he said and went. - Thanks, I shouted after him. I stood up peeked out the window. People miyazaki films were busy with their horses. I saw a small white head sticking out from one box window. Who can it be believed? I went into the bathroom brushed through the hair and put it up in a little knot. Put on ridkläderna and ran down. - You do not want a sandwich another marvin shouted after me. - Yes thanks I said and ran back to fetch it. - Take it easy, he said. - Well thanks Marvin. I ran right out in the stable. Spirite turned miyazaki films abruptly when he saw me and whinnied miyazaki films hilt. - Hey man I said. he nudged me me overcast. Wanna take a ride? we'll take a trip to the forest and let loose in the meadow heart? I put on his halter and pulled him out of stall time. an hour later galloped along a river I released him so he had to curb out properly. When we got back I spollade of him and put him out in the pasture. Then I took out Yankie miyazaki films on a ride before I went inside. - Has it gone well asked marvin? - Very good. is dinner ready one? - Dinner is ready in half an hour. - Okay I go up and showers you could set it but for my door? I feel like eating in the room today. - Sure I'll do that. Do you want some chocolate pudding for dessert? - Haha of course miyazaki films I wish I said and smiled. Thanks Marvin. I ran up the long main staircase and ran into the room. Threw me dressed engines and turned on the shower to the max warmest. After I showered I put on a tank top and shorts then I crawled back into bed. It was getting dark outside. It was nine o'clock. Fifteen minutes later, I sat and ate my chocolate pudding. Then lowly phone. - Anna, it's for you said marvin. - I bring it up here marvin. - Hey, I said into the phone. - Hey beautiful, How are my angel? - Hey, baby, I said, yes, I feel really good. I just miss my heart so I was going to sleep now so it could be tomorrow and I get to meet you again. - Aw, can only say the same to you baby.
Archives July 2011 June 2011 April 2011 March 2011 February 2011 January 2011 December 2010 November 2010 October 2010 September 2010 August 2010 July 2010 June 2010 May 2010 April 2010 March 2010 February 2010 January 2010 December 2009 November 2009 October 2009


No comments:

Post a Comment