Monday, March 24, 2014

Story of me. Welcome to my little nook, my blog where I write about all that I enjoy and be inspire

Story of Me Story of me. Welcome to my little nook, my blog where I write about all that I enjoy and be inspired by! My family, life's good, furnishings, everyday life and everyday! Is the mother of two wonderful princesses Tilda (2008) and Alice (2010) o cohabiting with my beautiful love Johan In May extended family with yet another miracle! Little "pea" that fooling around in my belly! Is by profession a nurse and works in a dementia ward.
Not easy to get to some good pictures and do not like to lay out the "half cash" pictures but but offers them anyway! Today it was then time for the Disney on Ice - Worlds of Fantasy. Long waiting since Christmas Eve when the children got the tickets! When John came home from work this morning, we girls were ready to fly at the Cloetta Center and imagine again! android market vs app store A great show, they are soo talented android market vs app store and what fashions and costumes! Awesome! The kids thought it was great o the two hours went by fast! Little Mermaid android market vs app store o Tinkerbell were the favorites! Personally I think the show two years ago, with Princes and Princesses were better but the kids were soo happy and that's the main thing!
The evening ended on the sofa, the whole Family4 lit the fire, pulp light o took out mass Saturday candy. Looked android market vs app store for a moment at the Rio, then went Alice o la themselves and the rest of us watching mellon. Tilda sat and waited for Anton Edwall and when she fell asleep, yes, just before he would sing. haha! We store the program so she can check on him tomorrow instead!
Hello! PS. I thought oxå show was better 2 years ago ..
Answer: Well it sure was it! The kids thought that Toy Story was kinda boring, actually found me with ;-) Emma1983 Comment android market vs app store here: Name: Remember me? Email: (will not be published) URL / Blog address: Comment:
Story of me. Welcome to my little nook, my blog where I write about all that I enjoy and be inspired by! My family, life's good, furnishings, everyday android market vs app store life and everyday! Is the mother of two wonderful princesses Tilda (2008) and Alice (2010) o cohabiting with my beautiful love Johan In May extended family with yet another miracle! Little "pea" that fooling around in my belly! Is by profession a nurse and works in a dementia ward. Categories - General - Baby / Children - Today - Today's Alice <3 - Today's Tilda <3 - Emma tips - Green Fingers - At home - Home - Seasonal - The bookshelf - is heaven - Interiors android market vs app store - Inspiration - Love - Life - MMS - Food & rear - Music - on TV - Trips & Excursions - Shopping - TisdagsTema - Girl Talk - Everyday Life - Vardagslyx - Our little Archives 2014 Jan. Feb. Mar. 2013 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec. 2012 Jan. Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2011 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2010 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2009 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec 2008 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec. 2007 Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Links Elin Emma N Ida Jenny & Rickhard Jenny S Sophie TUESDAY THEME Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment