Monday, August 4, 2014

Amaury: Hi, my name is Amaury, known for a decade under the name Trumanshower. I was born in 1984 (

ToyzMag.com "The appointment of Collector: Amaury alias Trumanshower doraemon movies
News Edito Toys by Theme Other Toys GI Joe News GI Joe Reviews GI Joe GI Joe Vintage Figures Transformers video game figurines Other films & series building games collectible figurines Hot Wheels Disney figurines PVC MASK Thundercats Toys and Robots Figma Japanese Anime Jap SHFiguarts Toys Nendoroid doraemon movies Dolls - Barbie Dolls Disney Princess Ever After Jem & The Holograms High Monster High My Little Pony Goldorak Masters of the Universe Masters of the Universe Classics Saint Seiya Star Wars Star Wars Vintage Star Wars Star Wars News Reviews TMNT - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Super Super Heros Heroes DC Super Heroes Marvel Statue / Staction For kids Toys by Manufacturer AE Asmus Toys Bandai Barbarossa Studio Boss Fight Bif Bang Pow Brio Art Collectibles DC Diamond Select Toys Djeco Giochi Preziosi Enterbay FH Famosa Good Smile Company Figures Toys Funko Galoob Gentle Four Horsemen Giant Hasbro doraemon movies Hot Toys IK HL Pro Icon Heroes Iminime Integrity Toys Jada Toys Jakks Pacific Jazwares Kenner Kids Logic Kotobukiya Lego Lili Ledy LM LJN Marauder Inc Mattel Max Factory McFarlane Medicom doraemon movies Mega Bloks Meccano Toys Mezco NECA NR Palitoy Play Imaginative Playmates Toys Playmobil pop culture shock collectibles Revoltech SZ Takara Tomy Vivid Sideshow Square Enix Super7 The Bridge Direct Third Party ThreeA / Three Zero Tonka Toy Biz Tweeterhead WETA ZCWO ZICA Zolo World Other manufacturers Reviews Reviews doraemon movies Reviews doraemon movies Star Wars Super Heroes MOTUC Reviews Other Reviews Reviews Reviews GI Joe Transformers Thundercats Reviews Reviews & books TMNT movie Reviews Reviews LEGO Reviews Funko POP Records doraemon movies Articles Our investigations Analysis ToyzMag Podcasts Interviews Culture Toys Toy industry Packaging History toys Distribution / Sales Manufacturing / backstage Advertising / Marketing Corporate Books Movies-TV-Videos Unusual doraemon movies Customs Popculture Events doraemon movies Conventions Events Comic Exhibition Con NYCC SDCC Toy Fair bargains ToyzKids
Hyperactive character in the scene Toys web Amaury alias Trumanshower we had the pleasure doraemon movies to join our section RDV Collector. You will discover a little more his world for those who do not yet know ...
Amaury: Hi, my name is Amaury, known for a decade under the name Trumanshower. I was born in 1984 (as Canal +), I live in Lille where I'm a librarian. I am passionate about toys, nature and animals, and I love to flea markets. I am a member of several forums and am mainly active on La Malle aux Toys.
ToyzMag: How and when did you come to the idea of collecting toys as an adult? Amaury: I think it started in 2000. My brother (Cha goes eh! Several forums) had bought a number of Tenth Planet magazine and showed me a small article on the Knights of the Zodiac figurines. I then went searching our boxes of toys in our playroom out and expose our knights. doraemon movies Then it was the Ghostbusters. At that time I collected figurines Kinder doraemon movies Surprise, and I already écumais flea markets with my grandfather a few francs in his pocket. I continued to sort my toys, I took out my dragonologists. In 2003, I joined my first forum, Beastformers.com an American forum on dragonologists, then a French forum on Masters of the Universe, with a section on various vintage ranges musclor.fr.st. Finally in 2005, when I took my independence, doraemon movies I designed my first show room of our vintage toys. ToyzMag: What are your favorite lines? Why do you collect assiduously? Amaury: For those who know me, the answer seems obvious: dragonologists! I love this range has always been, I have great memories often equated doraemon movies to holiday: I still see 4-5 years choosing my blisters in a beach shop in Cavalaire. With my brother, we always took a vacation: Argeles, Haute Savoie, in Beausset etc.. They did well to travel! At the time, there was no internet, no list of figures, we did not know that existed, there was a picture with some characters on the back of the blister, then the different animals were discovered the shelves of stores, it was magical! I think it was in 2001 or 2002 that I finally got to see 112 different figurines on the internet. What a discovery! A series 3 with 24 figures ever seen, and 12 laserbeasts out only in Japan. At the moment my research rather orient the range Monster in my Pocket, and I am also passionate about figurines Gremlins Neca:

No comments:

Post a Comment