Monday, August 18, 2014

PunkoDoris Doris called me and is studying to USKA. Otherwise, I am the leader of the theater group


Well today I, Linus o Tom was a turn on the dome. We walked around a bit o o checked so =) It was really crowded there ^^ Then we went home o la Tom in the cart so he got some sleep =) And I started to fold laundry .. = P felt just as full of energy today yesterday = P So have been busy o Donat with most o little to ^^ Now sleeps two of the kids anyway, the other two watching movies =) Scooby-Doo =) And I fold laundry ^^ only batter into the kitchen a quickie to write some ^^ I enjoyed it very nice with "my kids" today =) but now back to the laundry o do some good ^^ But enough, I had happily been at Peace & Love o peeked at some great bands today. But will have to content myself with listening to tunes while I fix o rearranging ^^ Have a good one all !! =) Hugs to you !! =)
PunkoDoris Doris called me and is studying to USKA. Otherwise, I am the leader of the theater group in the Young Eagles and Chairman of hushagsvandringens friends. I live in Borlänge with my son Linus, who was born in April 2012 Here you will be able to follow our everyday life, my thoughts and ideas and so on. Enjoy! View my complete profile
2014 (103) July (3) June (11) May (14) April (18) March (30) February (9) January (18) 2013 (288) December (45) November (42) October (22) September (7) August (5) July (22) June (2) May (16) April (20) March (22) February (40) January (45) 2012 (445) December (32) November (62) October (46) September (58) August (46) July (46) June (33) Love !! =) Congratulations Tom !! =) Good night =) Scooby-Doo =) She's my girl! Chip stew! =) Good night =) "Card Nerd" preparation day Falun =) Refreshments =) Congratulations Dad !! The hike! Something missing !! Dalademokraten ^^ Congratulations grandmother Maggie! Premiere dax! Kidnapping again !? Kidnapping of three children! Re-survey Linus 2 months! The images MOT in Ludvika even though it is totally impossible .. = / FINALLY! We were on a mission .. BVC What a life on Hushagen! Utedag =) Bad manners! You are the best! Congratulations Brother! National Day! May (17) April (13) March (23) February (28) January (41) 2011 (149) December (39) November (40) October (26) September (1) August (5) July (3) June (1) May (1) April (4) March (18) February (11)
..livet then is so unfair ..


No comments:

Post a Comment