Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Once arrived on the mainland station is a few minutes, you just wait for the train to be reassemble


- The previous episode: Bathing in a volcanic lake (Zhanjiang) - Travelogue in China August 10, 2013 For three years in a row August 10 was a date under which a beautiful coincidence. (In 2010 in Japan, the 'year later, again in Tokyo, and last year, in Shanghai). Unfortunately this year the event does not repeat smurfs village game itself, but it is still an important date, being San Lorenzo (and my holy Lore it really is!). We prepare your luggage smurfs village game and after I had checked out of the hotel call a taxi. We have to go Zhanjiangxi Station, which is the west train station. The monster card saying the destination to the driver who says ok and part. What satisfaction to be able to communicate at least in writing, whereas it is a language so complex. On this trip we are putting into practice all our inventiveness, and now being able to adapt to situations is becoming a matter of course. If I think of all those who ask me "is difficult to travel to China alone?" I honestly do not know what to answer. The fact that we are here for almost a month without having had major problems suggest an affirmative answer, but I think it is not a trip for everyone. I find myself in a taxi, in a city that does not know, towards a goal that I wrote in Chinese and that seems far away, I do not think all travel so. I myself sometimes I wonder where the hell I pull out this courage, even if a large part of it comes from me Lore, who sits in the front seat of the taxi at the moment and is wondering where the hell we are going. I try to look good signs that I see on the street and I recognize the ideograms of the station, the road is the right one. We arrive at a deserted place in the middle of fields, where there is a gray building that should be the station. Inside there is a person sitting in the waiting room and a door. That event! Two foreigners in this desolate land, who knows what they thought these four cats. As always arrive prepared: paper with written the train number and the destination to be given to the clerk, along with passports and money. Since we are quite in advance we go outside to wait. I'd like to know where the train passes, since I can not see the tracks. Apart from a cow grazing smurfs village game between plants a vegetable garden fenced around here there is nothing. This is at least the third time since we left that I have the feeling of being in a movie. I circled the building, overcome some work in progress and I find a kiosk run by a family. There is a kitten with which I immediately friendship, I do a lot of melted down with me and just pops into my arm. When I go to follow me, then sees his master and if he goes home.
Comes time to leave, we enter into another waiting room and suddenly we find ourselves together to forty people who do not know where they are checked out. Among them there are also several boys in military uniform. This train ride is different from the others made so far. And 'relatively short (about 5 hours) to infinity, though I think we have to do only 300 km. The reason is that once you get to the end of the peninsula of Leizhou the train will be divided into four parts and loaded on the ferry to address the stretch of sea that separates us from the island of Hainan, time consuming task. On the train there are families that are probably matches last night and spent the night trying to settle one of the few free seats and hallways. Our seats were occupied by those who have not found a place to sit, with regret that we had to get up and leave us. In places next to us there is the classic Chinese family on vacation, smurfs village game with dad under the thumb of the children, especially the smallest that does not stand still for a moment and disrupts the whole car. It will have about 8 years but it is huge compared to the size of the parents and older sister. Someone befriends Lore, who always manages to find a way to get to love. There are many young people, and one thing that upsets me is to note that many guys keep fingernails long enough to make them look like claws. Horrendous. The nice thing however is that there are many couples in loving attitudes which is quite rare to see in the East (in public). I had never been aboard a ferry by train, and the feeling is of a vague claustrophobia. Fortunately, our car is on the outer side of the window and see the sea. Slowly approaching the coastline. The promenade of Haikou and its skyscrapers greet us under a beautiful blue sky.
Once arrived on the mainland station is a few minutes, you just wait for the train to be reassembled. The air of Haikou is hot, humid, and knows the sea. I'm so glad! After the ritual arrival (ballet idiot to the station to celebrate she managed

No comments:

Post a Comment