Tuesday, April 28, 2015

See you then I


That fashion is cyclical is a fact. This time it is the turn of the renowned sneakers that, at least for those born in the 80's like myself, have been a real cult: the Adidas Stan Smith. I managed to buy them twice: in junior high (because along with jeans and Closed folder Naj Oleari were the TOP) and a few years ago, during my trip to Palma de Mallorca. As soon as I saw them re-circulate the web I immediately look at the dark of the shoe (the one in my bedroom by my to be exact). And here they are, with the maxi felpone choies, in a convenient and very comfortable outfit '80, tom i jeri igri for a walk with my grandson hairy Beetho. The location is always the road near the house in Abruzzo, you've already seen in my last post. (Inglese version under the pics)
Adidas Stan Smith are back! I loved them a when I was a child: there were so perfect with Closed's tom i jeri igri jeans and my school's bag from Naj Oleari and now I love them a when I like to be comfy (especially During holidays). I bought them twice! Adidas Stan Smith are the trend of the moment, tom i jeri igri so I decided to wear them for a walk with my lovely Beetho, with my choies maxi sweatshirt. Do you like this trend?
Beautiful both shoes sweatshirt joy <3 A big kiss Carolina www.the-world-c.blogspot.com Reply Delete
See you then I'm right when my husband complains that I have too many things, and I reply that I do it for him! Everything comes back into fashion and I do not make unprepared! ;) Bonjourchiara.blogspot.com Facebook Page Bonjourchiara Bloglovin tom i jeri igri Bonjourchiara Reply Delete
The Adidas ... I had myself and I love to madness, too comfortable! As you always have matched very well because you have mixed two styles as you like me..la fur more stylish with the sweatshirt and sneakers..bella beautiful !!! Kisses dear Ele www.fricchettosa.com Reply Delete
Hello Diana! Haha, you did well to keep them, fashion is always that goes round and round. What a beautiful, you're fine with that kind of look, and with hair so collected. Your "grandchild" is sweet! :) A big kiss !!: * Reply Delete tom i jeri igri
nice outfit and beautiful special guest: I love dogs and he has the air really super cuddly (although it always gives us his back, in these photos: will shyness? ^^) kiss: * Delete Reply
Uh my mom but I know that there even I ???? !!!!!! tom i jeri igri hahahahahahah turns you turns everything back:-D Kisses kisses New POST EIDesign Glamour Reply Delete
For questions, collaborations or just have a chat:
Shopping Advice
2015 (34) April (5) March (10) February (10) January (9) 2014 (126) December (9) November (10) October (12) September (12) August (6) July (10) June (12) May (9) April (11) March (11) February (12) January (12) * * Get Inspired Winter Essentials - Ugg Boots. * Outfit * Mickey Mouse loves Stan Smith. * Outfit * Gray-Black & Studs. * New * Mini in Balenciaga (inspired) * Outfits * Arizona89. * * Outfits Tartan + flowers + lace + leather. * New Projects * CalenDEArio 2014. * Sales * Time. 2 pair of shoes are better than one! * Outfit * Brownies. * Summary * My 2013 pics. * Outfit * Epiphany lazy. * * NYE Outfit. 2013 (147) December (10) November (11) October (15) September (15) August (1) July (14) June (13) May (13) April (15) March (13) February (14) January (13) 2012 (76) December (11) November (13) October (13) September tom i jeri igri (6) July (2) May (2) April (4) March (6) February (9) January (10) 2011 (64) December (9) November (10) October (3) September (3) May (3) April (8) March (11) March (9) December (8) 2010 (48) December (10) March (9) October (14) September (15)


No comments:

Post a Comment